Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest DIY Projects

After
Before











This is my first DIY Pinterest Project! I wanted to make a window box for above my kitchen sink to sass it up. Here is what I did...

Step 1: Pick out a fabric you love, then iron it to get all the wrinkles out!
Step 2: Have your wonderful handyman make you a box that will hang on the wall. Just give them the measurements...or you can get handy and screw a box together yourself!

Step 3: Proceed to measure your fabric, cut it to size, and wrap that box like a present. Use a staple gun to secure that fabric to the board. It's really that easy.
Step 4: Eventually you will have a covered box.
Step 5: Have your handyman attach the box to the wall with screws.
This is what my window box looks like!





















No comments:

Post a Comment